Apple iPad 10.2" + 10.9"
Why should I get a new iPad?
You’ll love everything about the latest Apple iPad, whether you’re a huge Apple fan from way back, someone looking to upgrade, or keen to buy for the first time. The 10th Generation iPad includes all the things that have made the brand and device innovative and revolutionary for so long, and made them better, including:
- Design. All-new designs with bright colours. 100% aluminium.
- Technology. Better, faster everything.
- Features. Making things easier and simpler.
- Power. Perfect for filming, gaming, watching, working, and more.
- Versatility. The famous iPad flexibility has gone to another level.
It’s also a lot of fun. A heck of a lot of fun.
What are the features of the 10th Gen iPad?
If it’s Apple, it’s about perfection in design, technology, and features. The new iPad has hit the mark yet again, in all three. There’s a heap of features inside and out worth mentioning, features that showcase the reason this tablet is set to be another big seller.
- New look. The completely re-designed iPad 10th Gen will win a lot of fans on looks alone.
- Colours. Even they’re fun - pink, yellow, blue, silver.
- Screen. The 10.9-inch Liquid Retina Display has 11 million pixels and goes to the edges.
- Connectivity. Wi-Fi 6 and 5G on the cellular models. You can choose Wi-Fi only. Fast streaming, gaming, everything.
- Safety. Touch ID (at the top) for access, security, and the world-class Apple Pay.
- Power. The A14 Bionic chip delivers massive performance.
- OS16. The new operating system is built for the new iPad, and it shows.
- Storage. Choose 64GB or 256GB. Great for your budget and your storage.
- Long battery life. A Longer lasting battery will make a big difference.
Is the iPad camera good?
There are a few big camera additions in the new iPad 10th Generation, and a few improved features we have all loved for some time:
- Hardware. 12MP wide back camera, hi-res 12MP ultra-wide front camera.
- New position. Front camera on top in landscape mode.
- Video. 4K video with intuitive control and features.
- Software. iMovie, Centre Stage, snap, retouch, AR, and more.
What accessories should I choose?
One of the reasons iPads are attractive to those looking for either a tablet, a laptop, or a sketchpad, is the Apple accessories that work so well with it. That has continued with the new iPad range, and gone even further. As well as full integration with OS16, the Apple Pencil and Magic Keyboard Folio offers even more this time around. Experience:
- Extra low latency
- Precision and pre-touching
- Full-sized keys
- Larger trackpad
- 14 quick-action keys
- Less travel
- Better responsiveness
- Magnetic attachment
- Super flexibility
What are the benefits of an iPad?
There’s a heap of reasons the iPad is high on everyone’s wish list. It straddles that perfect place between work, home, and the couch. As well as all the reasons we’ve outlined above, the iPad is perfect for whatever your needs. It has built-in features that go above and beyond, such as:
- Entertainment. True Tone technology and Apple TV is the perfect combo.
- Education. Duolingo helps you learn another language, use the augmented reality for immersive learning.
- Creativity. From sketching to video, the opportunities are endless.
- Gaming. Play all the big games with ease. You can even connect your controller.
- Writing. Write notes, draw your designs, all with perfect precision.
- Apps. We know how great the App Store is. Make even more of it with the 10th Gen iPad.
Is the new iPad powerful?
The new iPad 10th Gen is full of power. We really mean full. That’s all on the back of the A14 Bionic chip, which means:
- A faster CPU
- Faster graphics
- Faster neural engine
- 6-core and 4-core CPU
Once you experience the power of the new iPad 10-9-inch 10th Gen, you’ll know what power is all about.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.