Epson ink cartridges
JB is the place to go to get high quality Epson printer ink cartridges and ink bottles at top prices. With such a big range, you’ll find the exact ink you’re after online and in-store. Use our filters to search by:
- Yield. The approx. number of pages each cartridge can last for.
- Colour. Look for black ink cartridges, yellow ink cartridges, magenta ink cartridges, cyan ink cartridges or tri-colour.
- Ink series. This is the easy way to search for what you’re after, such as the Epson 200, Epson 220, or Epson 212 series.
- Photo printing. Some ink cartridges are perfect for photo printing.
Buy genuine Epson ink cartridges online
JB is the home of leading brands in Australia, and when it comes to ink and printers, it doesn’t get much bigger than Epson. Choosing Epson genuine ink cartridges and ink value packs means you’re benefitting from all the experience a top brand brings, which includes:
- Great value
- Strong warranty
- Leading colours
- Standard capacity and high capacity
- Impressive fastness
- Quality prints
- Broad colour range
Search our comprehensive range online and enjoy the cheap and quick delivery options.
What ink can I use in my Epson printer?
Like all consumables, research is the key to finding what you want and what you need. The good news is, that research shouldn’t take too long. When you buy ink or toner from JB, the compatible printer model details will be part of the packaging or the online write-up. The same goes for the printer. The correct ink series will be on the box as well as in the manual, and sometimes on the printer itself. Epson inks are suitable for all kinds of Epson printers, including:
- Photo printers. Such as the Epson Perfection 850 printer and scanner.
- Home office printers. Including the Epson Ecotank, Epson Workforce WF, and Expression Home XP multifunction printer.
Checkout our printer ink finder tool to find the perfect ink.
How do I know when to buy new Epson ink?
Your printer or your mobile phone or tablet app will tell you when your Epson ink cartridge is running low. It’s always worth buying at least a couple at a time so you have a spare when you need it. Each ink cartridge will have an estimated page yield, which is the number of pages you can expect to print with it. Whether you hit that number depends on how you use it. Heavier ink images will, obviously, use ink faster. If you want to get greater value for your ink, choose a printer that uses a high capacity cartridge, or has a high yield. These Epson inks include:
What are the differences between Epson inkjet and laser printers?
There’s one main difference between laser and inkjet printers. They both have their advantages, and both are popular for the home or office. The main difference is:
- Ink - Laser printers use toner cartridges, which sticks to the paper with static electricity. Inkjet printers use liquid ink.
- Inkjet printers are preferred to print photos, and when it comes to speed, both laser and inkjet can be comparable
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.