What are in ear headphones?
In-ear headphones are exactly what they sound like they’ll be. They’re headphones that sit in your ear, using the contours of your ear to deliver sound effectively and efficiently. At JB we have a heap of different in-ear headphones including:
JB also has some innovative designs such as the Bose frames that deliver sound straight to your ears via cool-looking sunglasses. All our in-ear headphones are perfect for a whole range of activities, and are full of the latest technology to make the most of your music.
How to wear in ear headphones?
The best in-ear headphones, such as the Bose earbuds, fit inside your ear easily and simply. They usually require a quick turn to put them in place, so they fit to the design of your ear. In-ear headphones are designed to stay in place, with some sports headphones having an additional arm to help them stay put during vigorous exercise. In-ear headphones have a heap of features including:
- Customised fit
- All-weather tech
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Ergonomic design
- Noise cancellation and reduction
- Touch controls
- Easy synching
- Fashionable design
Are in ear headphones bad for your ears?
Whether you’re using in-ear headphones or over-ear headphones, the key to ear health is to use them as instructed. That can mean choosing well-fitted in-ear headphones and listening to no more than 80% volume for 90 minutes a day. The design and technology of JB’s in-ear headphones, such as the Bose Quietcomfort range, help them be gentle on your ears. Tech includes:
- Manual and automatic noise reduction
- Easy-to-control sound
- Soft designs
- Customised sizes
Are in ear headphones good for gaming?
At JB, we have a heap of in-ear headphones that are perfect for gaming for a number of reasons including:
- Our in ear headphones, including our Beats in-ear headphones aren’t bulky, which makes them perfect for long use.
- High-performance audio. Big tech means quality to your ears.
- Customise your fit. In-ear headphones allow you to adjust the size to fit your ear perfectly.
- Big battery life. When you use headphones for gaming, you want them to last as long as you do. In-ear headphones are perfect, whether you choose wired headphones or wireless in-ear headphones.
- Superior sound. The best in-ear headphones allow you to pick up everything, which is what you want for gaming.
- In ear headphones allow you to chat in-game and set your strategy.
- Touch controls. Mute or change volume as needed.
What are the best in ear headphones to buy?
Choosing the best in-ear headphones for you means working out what you want them for and what your budget is. For a lot of people, it means choosing big brands. Big brand in-ear headphone can mean:
- Top tech
- Big warranties
- Great quality
Some of our big brand in-ear headphones include:
You can also make use of our Headphones Finder Tool to help you find the best headphones to suit your needs.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.