Which Garmin watch is the best?
A Garmin Watch is the perfect mix between sports watch, smart watch, and fitness tracking device. In fact, it’s all three. Shop JB for a quality Garmin watch for women or men and discover a device that’s built for any occasion. Including after-dark. Our Garmin range includes:
- Garmin Fenix. Including the Fenix 6 and new 7 series.
- Garmin EPIX. Both generations instore and online.
- Garmin Instinct. A big range of sports and adventure watches.
- Garmin Venu. Check out the new Venu 2 Plus and smartwatch
- Garmin Forerunner. One of our most popular.
- Vivoactive. Smart watches built for after hours.
Are Garmin watches waterproof?
Garmin watches are built tough and, as a result, are perfect for a range of activities. Some watches be more water resistant than others, so it’s worth checking out before you buy. The new Garmin Venu 2 Plus sports watch is water rated to 5 ATM. That means it can handle water pressure down to about 50 metres, which makes it perfect for swimming, showering, or taking a spa. But it’s not just the water-resistant rating that make Garmin watches Australia-proof. There’s a heap of other features as well, including:
- Solar powered glass
- Buttons that work in any environment
- Scratch resistance
- Bright AMOLED displays
- Titanium bezel
- A heap of Garmin watch bands
What is the latest Garmin watch?
JB is the home of big brands, and when it comes to sport watches and smart watches, they don’t get much bigger than Garmin. Big brands mean:
And the latest Garmin watches give you all that and more. The latest models at JB include:
- Garmin Fenix 7. Signature range includes the Garmin Fenix 7S and Garmin Fenix 7X.
- Garmin Venu 2 Plus. The sports watch with a heap of style.
- Garmin EPIX Gen 2. Tough, a heap of features, and plenty of style.
Which Garmin watch should I buy?
Finding the right Garmin watch can come down to what technology you want or need. And there’s a lot to choose from. Garmin puts big tech at the centre of every watch design. Whether you want a luxury watch, a Garmin watch for golf, a Garmin watch for running, or all of the above, focus on the tech, such as:
- Built-in apps
- Pre-loaded golf courses or ski fields
- Big battery
- Quality GPS
- Customisable power
- Phone calls
- Voice Assistant
- Multiple workouts
- Garmin Pay
- Garmin Coach
What do Garmin watches measure?
Garmin watches have a heap of detailed 24/7 health monitoring features to help you achieve your fitness goals. There’s way too many to mention them all, but they include:
- Heart rate
- Menstrual cycle
- Fitness age
- Pulse Ox
- Real time stamina
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.