Which is the best air fryer?
There are a lot of reasons to buy a digital air fryer, and finding the best air fryer for you means weighing up all those reasons. Choosing the best air fryer for you and your family might mean choosing on:
For others it’s about choosing a big brand they love. A big brand air fryer can mean
- Top tech. Quality temperature control and multi-function digital displays.
- Reliability. From the deluxe to the budget models.
- Big warranties. Your air fryer will last on your countertop for a long time.
- Durability. Stainless steel designs last and look great.
- Great value. Top prices Australia-wide. Perfect gift card idea for Fathers Day.
What brand of air fryer should I buy?
At JB, we have all the big brand air fryers instore and online including:
- Philips. Including the popular Philips Airfryer XXL and Twin turbostar models.
- Breville. Including the versatile Breville Smart Oven Airfryer, offering 10 different cooking functions.
- DeLonghi. Quality multicookers across the range.
- Tefal. The Tefal Easy Fry, a 5.6 litre air fryer is a favourite of the brand.
- Ninja. Including the popular Ninja Foodi.
- Sunbeam. A range that includes a duraceramic air fryer.
How does an air fryer work?
The air fryer does what it sounds like it will do. Its most popular job is to give you the taste of convection oven fried food without the oil. An air fryer can do all the things you used to do by deep frying, but healthier. And it can do a lot more, frying and baking all your favourite food, a lot faster than you expect. A couple of the key cooking features of an air fryer can include:
- Smart sensors. This air fryer tech automatically adjusts time and temperature to whatever you’re cooking to keep things crispy.
- Warm mode. Keep the timing of lunch or dinner perfect, whether you’ve fried, basked and roasted, with an air fryer will use hot air to keep your food warm without burning it.
What can you cook in an air fryer?
One of the great advantages of an air fryer oven is convenience. Having small kitchen appliances such as these on hand to do such big jobs is a big part of any modern kitchen. But the convenience of an air fryer would be nothing without its next big advantage – its flexibility. Air frying means choosing a small kitchen appliance that cooks a lot of things a lot of ways. An air fryer can use rapid air technology to:
- Air fry
You can also use some models as dehydrators.
All this means you can cook a lot of air fryer recipes, even air fryer desserts if you’re up to it. An air fryer can also cook meals:
- 5 times faster than an Oven
- Cook meals for up to 8 people
- Do what a slow cooker, rotisserie, or a fry pan can
Check out the huge range of air fryer recipes online, or put an air fryer cookbook on your wishlist today.
How do you use an air fryer?
Whether you’re deep frying, baking, roasting, grilling or reheating, using an air fryer is easy. They come with easy-to-follow instructions and will do all the work for you. Air fryer features include:
- Quick clean and dishwasher safe
- Favourite cooking settings
- No preheat
- Pre-programming for certain meals
What is an air fryer?
Are air fryers healthy?
Using air rather than oil for frying and baking can only be a good thing for healthy cooking. Air fryers also help keep things healthier with:
- Fat-removal technology
- Pre-set modes
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.