What is a perfect electric toothbrush for oral care?
Choosing electric brushes over a manual toothbrush can have oral health and dental hygiene benefits for everyone. They can also be a great option for kids and those who struggle to hold a manual brush or put the pressure in the right places. Finding the best electric toothbrush for you and your family can come down to working out which of these benefits you the most. When you’re choosing, think about:
- Features. Everything from soft bristles for gum care to crossaction bristles and different cleaning modes.
- Technology. The latest tech includes pressure sensors, smart connectivity, and big batteries.
- Design. You want it to look good on your basin. Our colours include black, white, even rose gold.
- Value. JB has electric toothbrushes to suit most budgets.
One of the things people in Australia consider the most when choosing the right electric toothbrush for them is brand. If they have a brand they’ve trusted for a long time, it makes sense they’ll think about it again when looking for an upgrade or replacement. JB is the home of big brands, and our range of electric toothbrushes is no different. Our big brand ranges and models include:
How long does an electric toothbrush last?
While most manufacturer’s warranties are for two years or so, you can expect an electric toothbrush to last a fair bit longer than that. A rechargeable electric toothbrush will give you plenty of battery life, and remember to treat your toothbrush well. By well, we mean:
- Use the travel case. It’s a great asset and does a perfect job.
- Replacement brush heads. Toothbrush heads are perfectly designed, and they wear out. You can get replacement brush head refills at JB for all our toothbrushes. Our rechargeable toothbrushes even include reminders to let you know when it’s time to change your heads.
How does an electric toothbrush work?
Your electric power toothbrush comes with a charger. Simply connect it all up and you’re ready to go. JB’s range includes models with:
- Smart Connectivity. Link via Bluetooth to a compatible app for a range of extra features and benefits.
- A lot of tech. Features include built-in pressure sensors, models that help you use the right mode with the right brush head, reports to make sure you’re cleaning your teeth for the two minutes (and properly), position detection tech, and more.
Are all electric toothbrushes the same?
Like other bathroom appliances such as shavers, each electric toothbrush can have different features and different tech. But they all focus on things such as:
- Oral hygiene
- Gum health
- Sensitive teeth
- Improving brushing habits
As well as regular electric toothbrushes, you can also choose:
Do electric toothbrushes help whitening?
It’s not just the Colgate toothpaste in the drawer that can help with your teeth whitening. There are some models of Electric toothbrushes which help with whitening too. With the right brush head oscillating the right way, an electric toothbrush can help with stain removal within weeks.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.