Are robot vacuums worth it?
There aren’t too many of us who actually like doing the vacuuming. Surely it’s better if you don’t have to clean your floors at all. What’s even better, when a robot vacuum does it, you don’t even have to be in the house. That in itself is a reason to buy one. Another reason is the technology and features. Not only can a robot vacuum clean and mop your home, but like all our home appliances, there are a heap of other features that make the whole experience better, such as:
- Room scheduling
- Smart mapping
- Responsive navigation
- Links to your Connected Home
- Long battery life
- Automatic cleaning
- Remote control
- Mode options
- Constant learning
What are the best robot vacuum brands?
JB’s robot vacuum range gives you a heap of different models and designs to choose from. Finding the best model means doing a bit of research to work out which ones suit your budget, your home, and the job you need done. Because we’re JB, we have all the leading robot vacuum brands to choose from, including:
Top brands means a lot when it comes to a robot vacuum. When you buy a top brand robot vacuum you get:
- Quality performance
- Innovative designs
- Great value
- Leading tech
Can a robot vacuum clean multiple floor types?
A robot vacuum can work on multiple types of floors, and can easily go from one to another, providing the barrier between the two is not too high. In fact, a robot vacuum can do a lot more than just clean different floor types. A robot vacuum also:
- Gets right into the edges
- Knows the best way to clean your floors
- Can clean in multiple stages
- Lets you control it if you want
- Knows the difference between your rooms and adapts
- Automatically adjusts suction
What are the latest robot vacuums?
The latest state-of-the-art vacuums really impress. Checkout the features and tech of the:
- Dyson 360 Vis Nav. Suction like you’ve never experienced and innovative brushes.
- TP-Link Tapo vacuum mop. Three hours cleaning and customisable modes.
- Roborock S8. Self-washing, emptying and drying, with LiDAR navigation.
- Ecovacs Deeboot N10 Plus. Long cleaning time and floating brushes.
- Samsung Jet Bot AI. Multi filtration and a heap of AI tech.
- iRobot Roomba J7+. Understands the best times to clean and empties itself.
- Eufy Robovac G35+. Great value, clever navigation, and impressive suction.
How do robot vacuums and mops work?
The key to a good robot vacuum and mop is the technology it brings, and all at a great price. Being able to separate between wet and dry cleaning, with their own water tank and cloths, makes cleaning a breeze. Other tech includes:
- Cameras to identify objects
- Easy movement between surfaces
- Virtual boundaries
- App control
- Manual drive if needed
- Easy use
- Simple connectivity
Speak with one of our team members instore or online to find out as much as you can about JB’s robot vacuum range.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.