Google Pixel 7 + Pixel 7 Pro
What can I expect from the new Google Pixel 7?
The new Pixel range includes two new phones that will see Google cement itself as one of the leaders in the Android phone market. Google has again combined its flare for design with a heap of the latest technology - both hardware and software - and the connectivity the brand is famous for. The new Pixel phones include:
- Google Pixel 7
- Google Pixel 7 Pro
The new smartphones feature updated designs, upgraded processors, and will impress with their camera setup and software.
What are the specs of the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro?
Thanks to the Google I/O 2022 launch event earlier this year, a few of the main specs have been around for a while, and the have attracted a lot of positive attention. When it comes to design and display of the handsets, details include:
- Size. The Pixel 7 is smaller and thinner than the Pixel 6. The 7Pro is a similar size to the Pixel 6 Pro.
- Display. The Pixel 7 display is a 6.3-inch flat screen, and the 7 Pro model is 6.7-inch curved. Both displays are OLED.
- Storage. Choose from 128GM to 512GB, with 8GB and 12GB RAM depending on the model. Gamers will also love the powerful GPU.
- Colours. You’ll enjoy the new look, which includes colours such as obsidian, lemongrass, snow, and hazel, with a silver or champagne camera bar.
What features come with the Google Pixel 7?
Every new phone includes a heap of extra features, and the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro doesn’t disappoint. Google has updated a lot of technology, added new things, and kept and upgraded the features we all love from the Pixel 4, Pixel 5, Pixel 6, and Pixel 6a ranges. Enjoy the:
- Power. The new Google Tensor G2 chipset helps everything run faster and gives you more of the personalised features, commands, and security Google is famous for.
- New designs. An updated design keeps the camera bar but makes it sleeker and more modern. The glass back remains.
- Technology. The Android 13 operating system makes the software and features sing, and the fast charging and fingerprint sensor complements it all.
- Battery life. Refresh rate flexibility will make the battery last even longer.
How does the Pixel 7 camera stack up?
The camera hardware setup is slightly different between the Google Pixel 7 and the Google Pixel 7 Pro. It’s one way the Pixel 7 can stay cheaper, and it helps you get the technology you need. Camera details include:
- 50MP main camera
- 8MP front camera
- 48MP zoom on the Pro
- 12MP ultra wide
The camera setup also features an 8x digital zoom for the Google Pixel 7 and a 30x for the 7 Pro. The other big camera feature is that both the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro include 4K video, something the Google Pixel 6 didn’t have. On top of the impressive camera hardware, Google has taken the best bits from its impressive camera software range, and made them even better, thanks to the power of the new Tensor chip. Enjoy the features of:
- Face Unblur
- Night Sight
- Real Tone
- Movie Motion
- Magic Eraser
Should I buy a Google Pixel 7 or Pro 7?
As well as all the features and technology mentioned above, there’s a few other reasons why the new Google Pixel range stacks up and even sets it apart. Google’s legendary connectivity is one of those. It’s something any user of any of the company’s products knows and loves. There are two new Pixel products that had the same release date as the Pixel 7 range:
- Google Pixel Watch
- Google Pixel earbuds
Connectivity features between the Pixel Watch and earbuds, and the new phones, includes:
- Fast pairing
- Simple switching
- New find technology
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.