iPhone 15 series
What are the phone models in the iPhone 15 series?
What makes the iPhone 15 special?
Packed with Apple’s tech innovations, there's a lot to get excited about iPhone 15, including:
- Titanium Frame: Lightweight yet super durable for everyday adventures.
- Thinner Bezels: Immersive display that draws you in.
- Cutting-edge Camera: Enhanced photography with Pro Max's periscope zoom lens.
- Dynamic Island: Say hello to versatility and personalisation.
- USB-C Support: Fast charging and universal compatibility.
- Fresh Colour Options: Style choices like never before.
- A17 Bionic Chip: Lightning-fast performance for multitasking pros.
Visit our store or check out our collection of iPhone 15 online to choose your favourite colour and storage options. Exciting deals and expert advice await when you buy your iPhone 15 at JB.
What are the camera specs for the iPhone 15?
One of the biggest upgrades for the iPhone 15 is its camera, with innovative features like:
- 48MP, f/1.78 aperture (for the main camera)
- Sony IMX-803 image sensor
- Periscope zoom up to 10x (for Pro Max)
- Pixel Binning
- 13.4MP ultra-wide camera with an f/2.2 sensor
- 12.7MP Telephoto camera with an f/2.8 sensor
- ProRAW Format (for Pro and Pro Max)
Is the iPhone 15 waterproof?
Most iPhones, including the iPhone 15, are water-resistant but not waterproof. The iPhone 15 has a rating of IP68 which means it can withstand being underwater for up to 30 minutes at a depth of 1.5 metres. In short, you can take it to the beach, but you can’t take it scuba diving.
What’s the difference between iPhone 14 and iPhone 15?
While the iPhone 14 is still a pretty impressive phone, the iPhone 15 comes with serious upgrades that you’ll find hard to resist, such as:
- Improved Camera: Upgraded to a 48MP main sensor
- Periscope Zoom: Impressive zoom capabilities up to 10x (for Pro Max)
- A17 Bionic Chip: Incredibly faster and more powerful than the A16
- USB-C: For universal charging and data transfer
- Sleeker Bezels: Ultra-thin bezels for virtually borderless display
- Dynamic Island: Customizable action button replaces the iPhone 14 notch
- Titanium Body: More durable and lightweight than iPhone 14’s stainless steel framing
Is the iPhone 15 worth buying?
With its incredible camera upgrades, top-notch performance, and sleek design, buying the iPhone 15 is a worthwhile upgrade. Lucky for you, here at JB, we offer a wide range of iPhones to choose from. Whether you’re planning to upgrade to iPhone 15 or explore other models like iPhone 14, iPhone 13, or iPhone 12, we have the right phone that matches your needs and style. Don’t forget to check out our Apple renewed collection for more options and bigger savings.
What accessories can I buy for the iPhone 15?
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.