* Compared to other current generation video game consoles. Advanced TV hardware required. Initial set-up, updates, and some games and features require broadband internet; ISP fees apply. Xbox Live available on Xbox One and Xbox 360. Online multiplayer requires Xbox Live Gold (sold separately). Games and media content sold separately. Halo 5:Guardians coming fall 2015, Rise of the Tomb Raider and Forza Motorsport coming late 2015. See xbox.com/xboxone.
1. Halo 5: Guardians, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Forza Motorsport 6, Gears of War: Ultimate Edition; Fallout 4, FIFA 16, and Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege coming late 2015; all sold separately. Access to EA games before release requires EA Access. EA Access requires paid subscription, sold separately; see www.ea.com/eaaccess for details. Xbox Live Gold (sold separately) also required to access certain vault title online features. Conditions and restrictions apply. Xbox One Backward Compatibility feature works with select Xbox 360 games, see http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatability. Xbox 360 accessories and Kinect, and games requiring those accessories, are not compatible with Xbox One consoles. Xbox Live and broadband internet required for initial download of game to console. Beta preview program has limited functionality and only supports select Xbox 360 digital games. General availability of backward compatibility anticipated Spring 2015. Games sold separately. Games sold separately.
2. Online multiplayer requires Xbox Live Gold (sold separately). Cross-device play between Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs coming soon. Limited number of games available in 2015 support cross-device play; additional games to follow.
3. Advanced TV hardware and broadband internet required; ISP fees apply. Online multiplayer requires Xbox Live Gold (sold separately). Skype video calls require Kinect for Xbox One. Kinect voice functionality only available in supported locales and languages and varies by feature. See xbox.com/xboxone/kinect-speech-recognition. App-provider specific paid subscriptions and/or additional requirements apply for some Xbox Live features.
4. Initial set-up, updates, and some games and features require broadband internet (ISP fees apply). Kinect voice functionality only available in supported locales and languages and varies by feature. See xbox.com/xboxone/kinect-speech-recognition. See xbox.com/xboxone. Streaming functionality available in supported games; stream to one device at a time; streaming with multiplayer from Xbox One requires home network connection and Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately).
5. Xbox Live Gold: Free Games Offer - For paid Gold members only. On Xbox One, active Gold membership required to play free games you've redeemed. Restrictions Apply. Savings based on retail value of game. Games, including, Halo 5: Guardians, Minecraft sold separately. Multiplayer between Xbox One and Xbox 360 not supported. See xbox.com/live. Xbox Live Gift Cards: Music - Only for purchase of individual tracks and Xbox Music Pass on Xbox One (Xbox Live required). Availability of movie purchases with a gift card varies by market. Specifications - Gift card valid for eligible purchases (exclusions apply) made directly at select Xbox and Microsoft online stores. Microsoft account and Xbox Live required. Subject to full terms and conditions and country restrictions at www.microsoft.com/cardterms.