Samsung Galaxy S10 5G 256GB
Tired of waiting? The Galaxy S10 5G is here and its bringing access to fast 5G connectivity with it.
Satisfy your need for speed in every part of your life. Download the latest season of that show you love in minutes, stream movies and sports without constant buffering, catch up with friends and family over 4K video calls without the lag, and open up a new world of possibilities in gaming, AR and VR.
And with Samsung's best camera yet, you'll be able to share epic shots in a flash then watch it all come to life on our stunning 6.7 inch Infinity-O Display1.
High-speed downloads and uploads for streaming and sharing with state-of-the-art 5G technology.1
AMOLED Display Experience 5G on the Cinematic Dynamic AMOLED display.2
3D Depth Camera
Capture, create and film every angle with the six lens camera and share in a flash with 5G.
Come instore to check out the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G today!
What will your 5G world look like?
5G will connect everything with faster speeds and minimal delays - enhancing the everyday digital experience and introducing new technological opportunities.
Telstra currently offers 5G in select areas and is progressively rolling it out to other areas. In non-5G coverage areas, customers will automatically switch to our 4GX/4G or 3G. Check coverage at www.telstra.com.au/coverage-networks/5G. Find out more on our 4G vs 5G guide.
|5G will bring||Which means||Real life example
||More information/data can be transferred at the same time
||- Better performance in crowded places
- Business staff can access company data and services from the cloud
||Data is sent and received faster
||- Download a movie in seconds
- Upload content or live broadcast to your favourite video sharing or social media faster than ever before
- Faster buffer times and higher picture quality when streaming video
||Less time to send and receive information, real-time connectivity for mission-critical activities where seconds make all the difference
||- Safe self-driving vehicles
- Less interruptions with live sports and eSports streams
- Video and remote technology for businesses
- International trading
- Remote doctors and schools
Why is 5G important?
What makes 5G technology so special is the strength of the superfast and extensive 4GX coverage.
All of Samsung's 5G devices will access the 5G and 4GX capability, providing the best possible mobile speeds wherever 5G is available, and Australia’s fastest average 4G speeds in 4GX coverage areas.
Telstra also expects the 4GX experience will continue to improve in areas where 5G is rolled out.
- Available on selected plans on the Telstra network. 5G network is progressively being rolled out across Australia. Current availability is limited to major capital city CBDs and other select high traffic areas. Actual speeds achieved will vary depending on service availability and other factors. For more details, visit Telstra's website at www.telstra.com.au/coveragenetworks/5G.
- Display size measured diagonally as a full rectangle without accounting for rounded corners. Actual speeds achieved will vary depending on service availability and other factors.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at Sydney Airport store.