Out Now. Available Online & Instore.
A TRULY OPEN UNIVERSE.
Whether a distant mountain or a planet hanging low on the horizon, you can go there. You can fly seamlessly from the surface of a planet to another, and every star in the sky is a sun that you can visit. Where you’ll go and how fast you’ll make your way through this universe is up to you. It’s yours for the taking.
Explore uncharted solar systems and catalogue unique new forms of life. Every planet’s landscape is different from the next, and populated by species never before encountered.
- Explore a universe of possibilities – With over 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 (18 quintillion) possible planets, No Man’s Sky's procedurally generated galaxy gives players an unparalleled opportunity to explore worlds that no one has ever visited before. Exploration is entirely seamless, with no loading screens, whether you're flying from space to a planet's surface or even warping between solar systems.
- Forge your own path to the centre of the galaxy – Whether you consider yourself a trader, an explorer or a fighter, there’s no limit to how you play No Man’s Sky. You may slip between play-styles freely, from pirate to miner, bounty hunter to surveyor, but know that any action can have lasting consequences.
- Share your discoveries – Everyone starts No Man’s Sky on the outer rim of the same unexplored galaxy. As you progress, you will come across countless undiscovered solar systems, planets, lifeforms and much more. You can choose to share your discoveries with other players, naming them and adding them to the Galactic Map, forever associated with your PSN ID. You may also share the amazing sights you encounter using PlayStation 4’s share functions.
- Space combat on a grand scale – Make enemies and forge alliances by joining battles between the factions that occupy the galaxy. Take part in daring raids on trade convoys and audacious attacks on capital ships, claim bounties, and upgrade your weaponry. But be warned: helping one faction may make its enemies yours, too.
- Trade your way through the galaxy – Violence is not the only route to success. Discovering rare resources and trading them where they are most valuable will help you amass a fortune you can exchange for upgrades and ships that can carry ever more cargo. The rewards will be great, but you'll run the risk of attracting the attention of ruthless space pirates.
- Prepare yourself for exploration – By upgrading your engines, you can travel further and faster, pushing at the frontiers of the known galaxy. Upgrading your suit will help protect you from radiation and extreme environments that would kill the unprepared. What will you find in these newly accessible zones?
- Discover a social galaxy – The galaxy is a living, breathing place, with trade convoys travelling between stars, pirates, police and military ships ever ready for action, and planets teeming with life. The same galaxy is also shared by every player of No Man's Sky. Perhaps you will see the results of their actions, as well as your own?
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. Products may have been sold below ticketed/advertised price in some stores prior to the discount offer. All advertised pricing excludes Sydney International Airport store.