Can I Click & Collect a TV from store?
Large TVs can be easily damaged in transit or while being unboxed and installed.
If you've chosen to Click & Collect a TV of 50+ inches we’ll take you through our TV Handover checklist to make sure you understand how to safely move and handle your new TV without damaging it.
We’ll also ask you to sign our checklist to confirm that the TV and packaging was in good order when we handed it over to you.
Tips for a smooth pick up:
- Organise a vehicle that will fit your TV. If you're unsure, please measure your vehicle before you make the trip. You can find the package dimensions of our TVs on our website under the details tab of the product page.
- All TVs must be transported standing up and should be moved in their packaging to avoid damage.
- Bring restraints to safely secure your TV - we can't load your goods if it's unsafe.
- Make sure you bring your identification and order documentation.
- Most TVs require two people to handle and unbox safely.
What size TV will fit into my vehicle?
The below sets out a rough guide on what size TV is likely to fit into a vehicle upon collection from store. If the TV you are keen to purchase is larger than the vehicle you are using to collect then the likelihood is that it is not safe enough to take home in and will not be handed over to you. In these cases we strongly suggest you choose Delivery to have your TV safely delivered to your address
JB Hi-Fi values your feedback. Our Customer Service Team answer online enquiries between 9am and 9pm AEST Monday to Friday and 10am to 6pm Saturday and Sunday. We always try to respond to enquiries within 48 hours during these times.
Mail for JB Hi-Fi can also be sent to PO BOX 5190 South Melbourne VIC 3205.