Can I return goods without a receipt?
If your purchase was made at a JB Hi-Fi store, please contact the store of purchase to obtain a copy of your receipt. You can either visit the store to receive a re-print, or give them a call to have a copy emailed you.
The store will require the following information to locate your transaction and provide a copy of your receipt:
- The date of your transaction
- The total purchase price
- The model number of the item
- The payment method used
- The last four digits of your credit card number if you use it to purchase the item
If your purchase was made on our website, please follow these instructions to obtain a copy of your receipt:
- Log into your JB Hi-Fi account at www.jbhifi.com.au
- Click 'My Account' on the top of the screen
- Click 'Purchase History'
- You will see all orders listed - select the order you require a receipt / tax invoice for
- Click on the printer icon on the top right hand side of the screen
- Print or save a copy or screenshot of your tax invoice that you can bring in to one of our stores
If you can't make it in to one of our stores just use the Contact Us link at t he bottom of this page, and we can organise a return courier consignment.
This service is free but may take a little longer. Once the item has been received and assessed we will be in touch with you to discuss your options.
Please note: All returns are subject to our Refund and Warranty policies.
JB Hi-Fi values your feedback. Our Customer Service Team answer online enquiries between 9am and 9pm AEST Monday to Friday and 10am to 6pm Saturday and Sunday. We always try to respond to enquiries within 48 hours during these times.
Mail for JB Hi-Fi can also be sent to PO BOX 5190 South Melbourne VIC 3205.