Your browser version is unsupported. Please update for best experience.
JB’s Fitbit smartwatches and fitness trackers include all the latest styles and models, to help you make the most of your workouts.
Get better results from your workout routine with the thin, lightweight fitness watch.
Track from day to night without stopping for a charge with a 6+ day battery. Plus, get a full day’s charge in just 12 minutes.1
Get a monthly breakdown of 10 key sleep metrics and learn how to get better rest with your Sleep Profile.2
See your trends for SpO2, breathing rate & more in the Health Metrics Dashboard.3
1. Varies with use and other factors. Up to 12 hours with continuous GPS. Get 24 hours of charge with 12 minutes of charging.
2. Requires a Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only. Fitbit Premium content and features subject to change.
3. The Health Metrics dashboard and the metrics displayed in the dashboard are not available in all countries. This feature is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition and should not be relied on for any medical purposes. It is intended to provide information that can help you manage your well-being.
Go for your fitness goals wherever you go
Ask your Fitbit smartwatch questions, set alarms, check the weather and more with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa Built-in.1
Do more, charge less and fuel up for a full day in just 12 minutes with fast charging.2
Stay connected on the go with call, text and smartphone app notifications from your wrist. Available when phone is nearby.
"1. Voice assistant availability and features may vary, see here.https://www.fitbit.com/global/au/technology/voice
2. Varies with use and other factors; up to 12 hours with continuous GPS. On-wrist calls require more frequent charging."
Learn to manage stress & sleep better with our most advanced health & fitness watch.
Premium uses data about your body to uncover your unique wellness patterns. It doesn't stop there: you'll also receive personalised insights that empower you to make better choices plus access to workout and mindfulness videos.1
Sense 2 is sleek and slim with raised band attachments that make it more comfortable for all-day wear. The modern design complements styles ranging from funky to formal.
Get notifications from your phone, download hundreds of apps, pay for retail items2, use the built-in voice assistant and send quick replies and voice replies right from your wrist.3
1. New and returning Premium members only. Must activate membership within 60 days of device activation (requires valid payment). This membership cannot be gifted. Cancel before end of membership to avoid recurring fees. Content and features may change. See here for more details. T&C apply.
2. See bank and transit availability here.
3. Available when phone is nearby. Android only.
Meet Fitbit Inspire 3—the health & fitness tracker that helps you do what you love and feel your best. All you have to do is wear it.
Get more than a week of battery life for more go, more flow, more whoa.
Your Fitbit will send you a message if your heart rate is unusually high or low while you’re at rest.
Feel like you’ve been sitting too long? Fitbit’s got you—buzzing your wrist so you can take yourself for a walk.
Packed with the fitness tools you need to stay motivated and smash your goals, running your day and your routine has never been easier.
Connect Charge 6 to your favourite compatible exercise machine and see your real-time heart rate directly on the display.1
With over 40 unique exercise modes, you can set personal goals and get key workout stats for everything from daily runs and bike rides to HIIT workouts, strength training and more.
New route? No problem. See turn-by-turn directions on your wrist with Google Maps. Plus tap, pay and go with Google Wallet.2
1. Compatible with Bluetooth Heart Rate Profile on select workout machines. Additional machine compatibility coming soon.
2. Google apps and services require a compatible phone within Bluetooth range of your Fitbit device and are not available in all countries or languages. Data rates may apply.
Fitness & wellness goes fashion-forward.
Luxe keeps the good vibes going for up to 5 whole days without needing to stop for a charge.1
Optimise your workouts with a score that reveals if you're ready to work out or should focus on recovery.2
See your stats shine on a vibrant, easy-to-read display that automatically adjusts its brightness to your environment.
1. Varies with use and other factors.
2. Daily Readiness requires a Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only.
Open up a world of adventure with this activity tracker for kids 6+.
Parents must set up a family account to approve their child's connections.1
Kids can see their stats, badges and clock faces in a protected Kid View.1
Kids can express their style with interchangeable accessories—including mischievious minions.
1. Device only works with Fitbit family account.
Compatible with most Android OS and Apple iOS models. See fitbit.com/devices for more info.
1. New and returning Premium users only. Valid payment method is required. Premium content and features subject to change. Must activate within 60 days of device activation. In-store and online plans are annual memberships only.
2. Battery life varies with use and other factors. Always-on mode requires more frequent charging. Fast charging enables 24 hours of charge with 12 minutes of charging. Notifications and on-wrist calls available when phone is nearby. Voice assistant availability and features may vary. See fitbit.com/voice. Google is a trademark of Google LLC. Skin temperature variation tracking and SpO2 are not available in all markets. The SpO2 feature is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or be relied on for any other medical purpose.
3. Available in select countries. Not a replacement for medical advice and not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Intended to help you monitor and keep track of your information. Talk to your healthcare provider for more guidance.
4. Daily Readiness requires a Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only.
5. The Fitbit ECG app is only available in select countries; not intended for use by people under 22 years old. See fitbit.com/ecg for additional details.
6. Requires Fitbit Premium membership. Not intended for medical purposes. Consult your healthcare professional for questions about your health.
7. Use of the cEDA sensor may affect battery life. 8. Data rates may apply. Google apps are not available in all countries or languages.