How do I save an in-store receipt to my JB Hi-Fi online account?
- Provide your mobile number in-store when you purchase to get a text message from us with a link to your receipt.
- Click on the link in the text message.
- From the 3 options, select 'Save to a JB Hi-Fi account'.
- Follow the prompts to login to your JB Hi-Fi account (or you can select 'create an account' if you don't currently have an online JB Hi-Fi account).
- Your receipt will be saved to your online JB Hi-Fi account and you will be able to view or email a copy of the receipt at any time from within your account.
Note: During this process you'll also be asked to verify your mobile number with a 4 digit code that is sent to your mobile in a separate text message.
JB Hi-Fi values your feedback. Our Customer Service Team answer online enquiries between 9am and 9pm AEST Monday to Friday and 10am to 6pm Saturday and Sunday. We always try to respond to enquiries within 48 hours during these times.
Mail for JB Hi-Fi can also be sent to PO BOX 5190 South Melbourne VIC 3205.