I have no receipt, what should I do?
If your purchase was made at a JB Hi-Fi store, please contact the store of purchase to obtain a copy of your receipt. You can either visit the store to receive a re-print, or give them a call to have a copy emailed you.
The store will require the below information to locate your transaction and provide a copy of your receipt:
- The date of your transaction
- The total purchase price
- The model number of the item
- The payment method used
Please note: If your payment method was credit card, you will need to provide the last four digits of the card used.
If your purchase was made on our website, please follow the below instructions to obtain a copy of your receipt:
1) Go to www.jbhifi.com.au
2) Click 'My Account' on the top right side of the screen
3) Click 'Purchase History'
4) You will see all orders listed - click into the order you require an invoice for
5) Click the printer icon in the top right hand side of the page.
JB Hi-Fi values your feedback. Our Customer Service Team answer online enquiries between 9am and 9pm AEST Monday to Friday and 10am to 6pm Saturday and Sunday. We always try to respond to enquiries within 48 hours during these times.
Mail for JB Hi-Fi can also be sent to PO BOX 5190 South Melbourne VIC 3205.