CONTINUING TO TAKE CARE OF CUSTOMERS AND TEAM MEMBERS
Providing a safe environment for our customers and store team members will always be our highest priority at JB Hi-Fi. Below you’ll find some information on how we continue to allow our customers to access service, advice and product it in these challenging times.
Tips for safe shopping
To help stay safe when visiting our stores:
- Plan ahead so you know what you’re looking for
- Use the hand sanitiser at the front of store
- Avoid shopping in groups
- Use cashless payments whenever you can
Store trading hours
JB stores are open and our teams are ready to help, however our trading hours may be a little bit different than usual.
Please check out our current trading hours here.
Store cleaning and hygiene
Our cleaning routines have expanded across our stores, including increased cleaning throughout the day.
Our teams have had additional training on maintaining good hygiene practices. To support this, stores may be operating a little differently than usual.
Store capacity management
We are restricting the number of people (staff and customers) allowed in each store at any given time. All stores will allow a maximum of 100 people at any time, dependant on size. This will ensure we maintain Government recommendations on social distancing.
Queue management at registers
We ask our customers to observe Government recommendations on social distancing of 1.5 metres between customers whilst waiting in the checkout queues. We have placed guides within store checkout lanes to help you with this.
Payment via debit, credit or approved finance cards, as well as JB gift cards through our payment terminals is the preferred way to make payment in our stores. However, we will still be accepting cash if that is the only way you can make payment.
Click & collect
We have implemented social distancing practices for click and collect orders to allow you to sign for your order safely. You can choose to:
- Bring your own pen to sign for your order in store, or
- Use the store pen followed by the supplied hand sanitiser, or
- Have our team member sign on your behalf.
Valid ID will still need to be supplied by all customers.
Team readiness and support
We have requested any team member feeling unwell to remain at home. We also encourage our customers who are feeling unwell to also remain at home. We have our teams prepared to respond to any health and safety issues should they arise.
Safe delivery practices
The safety of our customers and team members, including delivery drivers, is our number one priority.
We have implemented the following so we can continue safely delivering your products:
- Delivery drivers are practising social distancing when goods are loaded.
- Additional hygiene practices have been implemented with emphasis on hand hygiene. All crews carry sanitiser and wipes with their vehicles.
- Delivery crews practice social distancing when performing delivery services, ensuring a minimum 1.5 metre separation from customers.
- We can also arrange no-touch deliveries which will involve delivery of goods to a secure location on your premises – with no unboxing or removal of old product.
You may prefer to shop online and use the convenience of our various delivery and click and collect options.
Shop over the phone
If you can’t get to a store you can call one of our sales experts on 13 52 44. They’ll help you get what you need and you can choose how you get your order. See details here.
We’d like to thank our customers and teams for their patience and understanding as we work through this challenging period.