Your browser version is unsupported. Please update for best experience.
• Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop.
• Select the account you want to use.
• Select “Enter Code” on the left side of the screen.
• Enter the 16-character download code.
o Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
• Select “Send” to confirm. The game will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
o The game icon will appear on the HOME menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
The automatic renewal price will be depicted during the redemption process, along with additional information about automatic renewal and termination. You can terminate the automatic renewal from your Nintendo Account settings at any time up to 48 hours prior to the end of the then-current period in which case you will not be charged for the upcoming period.
Please note that you cannot change the country/region settings for your Nintendo Account if automatic renewal is enabled.