Your browser version is unsupported. Please update for best experience.
How to redeem your Xbox Code
1. From a web browser, go to redeem.microsoft.com.
2. Redeem a code
3. Sign in, enter the 25-character code, then follow the prompts. Don’t worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.
Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One
1. Sign in to your Xbox console (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
2. From the Home screen, select and open the Store app. (If the Store app is not displayed, go to My games & apps, select Apps, and select the Store app from there.)
3. In the Store app, move the cursor left or press the View button on the controller to open the side menu.
4. From that menu, select Redeem.
5. Enter 25-character code, and then follow the prompts. Don’t worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you
How to redeem your PlayStation Code
1. Go to PlayStation Store and click on your Avatar at the top of the screen.
2. Select Redeem Codes from the drop-down menu.
3. Carefully enter the code and select Redeem.
4. The credit or content is now applied to your account.
1. Go to Settings > Users and Accounts.
2. Select Account > Payment and Subscriptions > Redeem Codes.
3. Enter the code and select Redeem.
4. You can also redeem a voucher code during checkout by selecting Redeem Codes and Gift Cards from the payment method menu.
1. Go to PlayStation Store > scroll to the bottom of the sidebar > Redeem Codes.
2. Carefully enter the code and select Redeem.
3. The credit or content is now applied to your account.