Your browser version is unsupported. Please update for best experience.
Western Digital have advised of a potential safety issue with the power supply of the My Passport Wireless Pro and My Passport Wireless SSD hard drives, and as a result the power supply for these products has since been recalled by Western Digital.
You can see the full recall notice here
You can obtain a replacement power supply via one the following options:
1. Contact Western Digital toll free at 1800 429 861 (Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm AEST)
2. Complete the Western Digital form here
3. Visit your nearest JB store who will contact Western Digital on your behalf and get a replacement power supply delivered for collection in store.
Should you prefer a full refund we have the following return options available:
1. The quickest option is to take the faulty product to any JB Hi-Fi store along with your JB Hi-Fi Tax Invoice for a full refund.
2. The second option is to have us organise a return courier consignment for you. This service is free but may take a little longer. Once the item has been received, we will process your refund. If you would like to organise a return courier consignment, please complete the form at contact us.