What is Store to Door courier delivery?
Our Store to Door courier service will show as a delivery option in the checkout depending on the following eligibility of your order:
• Small to medium sized in stock products under 15 kg and no more than 80cm in length
• Your proximity to a store offering this service
• Driver capacity to deliver orders
Orders placed online with payment cleared before 2pm will offer up delivery by 6pm same day. Orders placed after 2pm will show delivery can be made the next available day.
Getting your delivery
Once your delivery is packed for delivery you’ll receive an SMS to confirm when your order is expected to be delivered. Once the driver is on the road you will also receive a further link to track your delivery and see how far away the driver is.
A couple of things to note:
• You or another person over the age of 18 that you have nominated must be home to accept the delivery
• Dog owners, please ensure your furry friends are secured so our JB team member can safely access your front door and deliver your items
• If your driver cannot find adequte parking near your residence or access to your street you will be contacted to organise a follow up delivery the next business day
If you’re not home when your delivery driver arrives your driver will wait for a maximum of 10 minutes before returning your order to the store it came from. You will be contacted to organise delivery for the next business day.
For more information please see the Store to Door terms and conditions.
JB Hi-Fi values your feedback. Our Customer Service Team answer online enquiries between 9am and 9pm AEST Monday to Friday and 10am to 6pm Saturday and Sunday. We always try to respond to enquiries within 48 hours during these times.
Mail for JB Hi-Fi can also be sent to PO BOX 5190 South Melbourne VIC 3205.