AKG P120 Condenser Microphone (Black)
- 0.66" Gold-Sputtered Diaphragm
- Switchable Low-Cut Filter at 300 Hz
- Switchable attenuation pad
- Cardioid side-address microphone
Not yet reviewed.
The AKG P120 is a 2/3-inch diaphragm true condenser microphone that offers solidly built quality, performance and value. The low-mass diaphragm delivers a clear sound with accurate sonic detail for vocals, speech and instrument recording in project studios and for home recording.
- Rugged all-metal body and robust design withstands tough day-to-day use
- Switchable bass-cut filter eliminates rumble or footfall noise
- Switchable attenuation pad for high SPL applications up to 150 dB SPL
Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
Equivalent noise level: 19 dB-A
Sensitivity: 24 mV/Pa
Signal to Noise: 75 dB-A
Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
Bass cut filter: 300 - 6 dB/octave Hz
Electrical impedance: <= 200 Ohms
Recommended load impedance: >1000 Ohms
Polar Patterns : Cardioid
Voltage: 44 to 52 V
Current: <3 mA
Type: Male Balanced XLR
Dimensions (LxD) mm: 165 x 54
Net Weight: 455 g
|DJ / Pro audio device||Condenser microphones|
|Manufacturer's warranty||1 Year|
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.