Audio Technica AT9934USB USB Microphone
The AT9934 USB is ideal for gaming, podcasting, and home studio use. Simply connect to the PC for high-quality recording and convenience. The newly-designed microphone circuit enables exceptional audio transmission with less noise. The microphone features a LED display volume and mute button on the body with a headphone input for monitoring. It comes with an exclusive tripod for easy positioning and a USB cable to connect straight into your PC. Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Mac OSX10.8.3 and beyond.
Equipped with a newly-designed microphone circuit for high-quality digital audio transmission with less noise.
Featrures a side-address style of Ø16 mm large aperture diaphragm.
Exclusive stand, included as an accessory, is adjustable to the optimal angle towards the sound source.
Durable, zinc die-cast body designed for a damping effect.
Headphone jack mounted for monitoring while recording.
Can be used as a vocal microphone for PC-based karaoke.
LED display to view power and mute status.
- A computer with a USB 2.0 port or higher
- CPU : Intel Core2 2.2 GHz or greater Intel CPU or equivalent AMD CPU
- RAM : 2GB or more for 32-bit OS, 4GB or more for 64-bit OS
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac OS X10.8.3
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20~20,000 Hz
- Bit Depth: 16bit
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz / 48kHz
- Power Supply: USB Power (5V 100mA)
- Dimensions: 132 mm long, Ø49 mm maximum diameter
- Weight: apporox. 252g (with USB cord)
- Cable: 2.0 m
- Connector: USB-type A
- Accessories Furnished: Tripod desk stand (205 mm long x Ø210 mm x 154 mm height)
|Primary Format - Games||PC Gaming|
|Games accessory type||Microphone|
|Works with PC Gaming||Yes|
|Manufacturer's warranty||1 Year|