Audio Technica ATHPRO5X DJ Headphones
- Professional closed back, over ear design
- Rugged construction stands up to demanding use
- Large 40 mm drivers with high output
- Interchangeable locking cables in two different lengths
The Audio-Technica ATH-PRO5X boasts lightweight, yet sturdy construction and comes with two interchangeable, locking cables. The PRO5X headphones are equipped with 40 mm drivers capable of handling 1,500mW of input power, giving you extremely accurate sound reproduction that remains distortion-free even at high volume. And the soft, durable ear pads fit comfortably over the ears to provide excellent sound isolation.
One of the greatest challenges for professional DJs is monitoring the mix in very loud clubs, DJ booths or festival stages. In order to get produce quality sound for such large crowds, bigger, more powerful sound systems are required. That usually means line array systems with massive subwoofers that are tasked with pumping out enough bass to penetrate the entire audience. The problem is that the DJ's headphones must overcome the house sound—the song that is playing out to the crowd—in order to let him or her cue up the next track and beat match it to the outgoing track. That's where the Audio-Technica ATH-PRO5X's sound-isolating ear cups come into play, allowing the DJ to block out the house system enough to be able to hear what the headphones are reproducing.
When it comes to sound reproduction, a DJ needs headphones that deliver powerful, clean audio without distortion. The ATH-PRO5X cans let you hear every nuance of the music, from the deep kick drum to the faint high-hat snare, so you don't miss a beat when you're deep in the mix.
- Newly developed 40 mm drivers provide extremely accurate sound
- Detachable locking cables – 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled and 1.2 m (3.9') straight – ensure secure connection during active DJ use
- Maximum input power of 1,500 mW enables distortion-free wide-range audio reproduction even at loud volumes
- Comfortable, durable earpads fit over ears for excellent sound isolation
- Soft, durable earpads can be worn comfortably for hours
- Over-ear style delivers exceptional isolation and long-wearing comfort
- Lightweight, sturdy construction
Driver Diameter: 40 mm
Frequency Response: 5 - 35,000 Hz
Maximum Input Power: 1,500 mW at 1 kHz
Sensitivity: 100 dB
Impedance: 34 ohms
Weight: 250 g without cable and connector
Cable Interchangeable cables: detachable 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable and detachable 1.2 m (3.9') straight cable
Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug
Accessory Included: 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
|DJ / Pro audio device||Headphones|
|Manufacturer's warranty||1 Year|
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.