Bosch Serie 4. Freestanding Dishwasher (Stainless Steel)
- Anti-fingerprint stainless steel finish
- ActiveWater technology
- AquaSensor technology
ActiveWater technology: less water, less energy, more performance.
This innovative rinsing technology maximises efficiency for excellent cleaning results. The water and energy is saved through targetted water distribution, optimised filter technology, faster heating and higher pump performance for increased water circulation.
AquaSensor™: stain detection for brilliantly clean dishes.
The AquaSensor™ helps you save even more water as it measures the amount of soiling at the end of the pre-rinse cycle, reusing water when it can, saving up to 20% for the entire wash.
Automatic programs ensure the best cleaning performance every time.
Water usage, water temperature and rinse time are adjusted exactly to suit the level of soiling. This provides best results while making the most of saving water and energy.
AquaStop with 100% lifetime guarantee against water damage.
The AquaStop system consists of a double-walled supply hose, a safety valve, as well as a floor sump with float switch, offering 100% protection against water damage. Guaranteed by Bosch.
LoadSensor automatically saves water and energy for fewer dishes.
The load weight is detected by a rotary speed sensor which recognizes the water level. For bigger loads, more water is needed to soak the dishes and the water level decreases. In that case more water is added. For smaller loads, less water is needed for rinsing. The load sensor provides for optimal water usage even for half loads or partial loads, saving water and electricity.
EcoSilence Drive™: powerful, durable, quiet and efficient.
To increase our cleaning efficiency we have developed the economical EcoSilence Drive™. It is exceptionally quiet, efficient and guarantees low electricity consumption. The EcoSilence Drive™ works without brushes, is ultra-silent and guarantees top results.
The Child lock prevents unintended door opening during rinsing.
A child-proof door lock prevents the door from being opened and the program being altered during the cycle. This prevents injuries caused by hot steam and accidental adjustments to the program settings.
Pre-select programs to start when you are ready.
With the time delay function, you can pre-select the desired start time. This provides you greater convenience to operate the appliance when it suits you - be it day or night. After the program starts, the remaining time is displayed.
Space for cutlery and small kitchen utensils in the VarioDrawer™.
A third loading level for cutlery and utensils. VarioDrawer™ Plus provides loading flexibility for larger items.
Heat Exchanger: always the right temperature for optimal dish care.
The Bosch HeatExchanger uses residual heat to dry the dishes, saving on energy and provides a hygienically clean result by not drawing in air from outside the dishwasher.
- 14 international place settings Consumption rates
- 4 Star energy rating, 4 Star WELS water rating
- 13.4 litres water consumption per wash and 230kWh energy consumption, based on Eco 45°C program
- Freestanding Dishwasher - 60 cm wide
- Anti-fingerprint stainless steel finish
- Polinox inner tub
- Effortless door closing
- Front facing control display
- Easy to remove worktop & toe kick panel Wash Programs and Options
- 6 programs: Pots & Pans, 70°C; Auto Wash, 45-65°C; Super Wash, 60 °C; Eco Wash, 45°C; Quick Wash, 29 minutes, 45°C; Pre-Rinse
- EcoSilence Drive® quiet and energy-efficient brushless motor (BLDC)
- AquaSensor™ technology
- Heat Exchanger
- 3 stage self-cleaning filter system
- Alternating spray-arm washing
- 5 Spray levels
- VarioDrawer™: Provides an extra loading level for cutlery and utensils
- VarioFlex™ Plus basket system
- 2 foldable plate racks in top basket
- 2 folding plate racks in bottom basket
- 2 foldable cup shelves in top basket
- RackmaticPlus™: 3-stage top basket can be adjusted to three height levels to maximise convenience
- Moveable cutlery basket in lower basket
- 3 x Small Parts holders: Perfect for baby bottles and small accessories
- Large item spray head: For washing extra large items such as baking trays and rangehood filters
- Very Quiet: Operates at a low noise level of 46dB
- Time remaining display
- Time delay start: Delay programme start time by 1-24 hours to suit your schedule
- Electronic rinse aid indicator
- Last program used memory function
- AquaStop™ Plus: Water supply device with lifetime anti-flood protection
- Child door lock
- Button child lock
|Appliance colour||Stainless Steel|
|Litres per wash||13.4|
|Water Star Rating||4|
|Energy star rating||4|
|Product Height (mm)||845|
|Product Width (mm)||600|
|Product Depth (mm)||600|
|Product Weight (kg)||47|
|Packaged Height (mm)||870|
|Packaged Width (mm)||660|
|Packaged Depth (mm)||670|
|Packaged Weight (kg)||48|
|Manufacturer's warranty||2 Years|
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.