BOSS GT-100 Amp Effects Processor
- Amp models of vintage classics as well as never before heard tones
- Dual LCDs offer simple and intuitive operation
- Control multiple effect parameters simultaneously with the Accel Pedal
- Free download of version 2.0 with loads of new features
Boss’ flagship GT-100 multi-effects processor now includes a host of great new features. Two new amp types are included, along with cutting-edge MDP effects, an acoustic guitar simulator, and an improved rotary effect. A convenient Guitar-to-MIDI function is on board as well. The GT-100’s USB audio capabilities have been expanded too and with the BOSS TONE STUDIO software, you can now edit GT-100 patches from a friendly graphical interface on your computer.
Advanced COSM amps that model vintage classics and deliver never-before-heard tones.
Dual LCDs and panel knobs offer simple and intuitive operation, with direct access to every parameter.
EZ Tone feature with graphical Tone Grid for constructing new patches, plus Amp Customize and OD/DS Customize functions for easily creating original sounds.
Unique Accel pedal provides simultaneous control of multiple parameters.
Powerful A/B Channel Divider for creating dual amp and effects chains that can be blended together or toggled by footswitch, frequency, or picking strength.
Version 2.0 Software Features:
- Two new amp models: BGNR UB Metal and ORNG Rock Reverb
- New MDP effects powered by innovative BOSS technology: Tera Echo, Overtone, and A-DIST
- Rotary 2 and Acoustic Guitar Simulator effects types added
- Monophonic guitar-to-MIDI conversion from normal 1/4-inch guitar input
- Enhanced USB audio/MIDI interface with multi-channel operation for flexible recording and efficient re-amping
- Support for BOSS TONE STUDIO editor/librarian for Mac/Windows and new GT-100 Version 2.0 patches, available for free at bosstonecentral.com
- Version 2.0 software available as a free download for all GT-100 owners
AD Conversion: 24 bits + AF method (*1)
DA Conversion: 24 bits
Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz
Program Memories: 400: 200 (User) + 200 (Preset)
COMP, PREAMP(*1), OD/DS(*2), EQ, FX1/FX2(*3), DELAY, CHORUS, REVERB, PEDAL FX, NS1/NS2, ACCEL FX
NATURAL CLEAN, FULL RANGE, COMBO CRUNCH, STACK CRUNCH, HiGAIN STACK, POWER DRIVE, EXTREME LEAD, CORE METAL, JC-120, CLEAN TWIN, PRO CRUNCH, TWEED, DELUXE CRUNCH, VO DRIVE, VO LEAD, MATCH DRIVE, BG LEAD, BG DRIVE, MS1959 I, MS1959 I+II, R-FIER VINTAGE, R-FIER MODERN, T-AMP LEAD, SLDN, 5150 DRIVE, BGNR UB METAL*, ORNG ROCK REVERB*, CUSTOM
MID BOOST, CLEAN BOOST, TREBLE BOOST, CRUNCH, NATURAL OD, WARM OD, FAT DS, LEAD DS, METAL DS, OCT FUZZ, A-DIST*, BLUES OD, OD-1, T-SCREAM, TURBO OD, DIST, RAT, GUV DS, DST+, METAL ZONE, '60S FUZZ, MUFF FACE, CUSTOM
T.WAH, AUTO WAH, SUB WAH, ADV. COMP, LIMITER, SUB OD/DS, GRAPHIC EQ, PARA EQ, TONE MODIFY, GUITAR SIM., AC.GUITAR SIM*, SLOW GEAR, DEFRETTER, WAVE SYNTH, SITAR SIM., OCTAVE, PITCH SHIFTER, HARMONIST, OVERTONE*, SOUND HOLD, AC. PROCESSOR, PHASER, FLANGER, TREMOLO, ROTARY1, ROTARY2*, UNI-V, PAN, SLICER, VIBRATO, RING MOD., HUMANIZER, 2X2 CHORUS, SUB DELAY, TERA ECHO*
*Newly Added Features (Version 2.0)
A-DIST is available in OD/DS and in SUB OD/DS of FX2.
OVERTONE and TERA ECHO are only available in FX2.
Nominal Input Level:
INPUT: -10 dBu
RETURN: -10 dBu
AUX IN: -20 dBu
INPUT: 1 M ohm
RETURN: 100 k ohms
AUX IN: 47 k ohms
Nominal Output Level:
OUTPUT: -10 dBu/+4 dBu
SEND: -10 dBu
OUTPUT: 2 k ohms
SEND: 2 k ohms
Dynamic Range: 100 dB or greater (IHF-A)
Displays: Graphic LCD (132 x 64 dots, backlit LCD) x 2
INPUT jack (1/4-inch phone type)
AUX IN jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks (1/4-inch phone type)
PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type)
EXT LOOP jacks (SEND, RETURN; 1/4-inch phone type)
AMP CONTROL jack (1/4-inch phone type)
SUB CTL1, 2/SUB EXP jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
DC IN jack
Power Supply: DC 9 V
Current Draw: 600 mA
Size (WxDxH): 542 mm x 271mm x 80mm
|Music accessory type||Effects pedals|