David Bowie: Legacy
From his very first recordings 50 years ago right through to his last album 'Blackstar,' David Bowie was at the vanguard of contemporary culture as a musician, artist, icon and a constant influence on generations of writers, artists and designers. He was, and remains, a unique presence in contemporary culture.
'David Bowie Legacy' collects some of the legendary singer-songwriter's finest singles, from his first hit, 1969's "Space Oddity," through to his final singles "Lazarus" and "I Can't Give Everything Away" from earlier this year.
All formats of 'David Bowie Legacy' feature a previously unreleased version of the classic 1971 single 'Life On Mars?," mixed by its original producer Ken Scott. David Bowie left a legacy of inspiration in every discipline from art to fashion to acting and beyond but it is for the groundbreaking music that he will mostly be remembered.
'David Bowie Legacy' is an introduction to a whole world of music that is just waiting to be rediscovered by a whole new generation.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Music Genre Primary||Pop & Rock|
- 1. Let's Dance (Single Version)
- 2. Ashes To Ashes (Single Version)
- 3. Under Pressure Queen & David Bowie
- 4. Life On Mars? (2016 Mix)
- 5. Changes
- 6. Oh! You Pretty Things
- 7. The Man Who Sold The World
- 8. Space Oddity
- 9. Starman (Original Single Mix)
- 10. Ziggy Stardust
- 11. The Jean Genie (Original Single Mix)
- 12. Rebel Rebel
- 13. Golden Years (Single Version)
- 14. Dancing In The Street - David Bowie & Mick Jagger
- 15. China Girl (Single Version)
- 16. Fame
- 17. Sound And Vision
- 18. 'Heroes' (Single Version)
- 19. Where Are We Now?
- 20. Lazarus (Radio Edit)
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.