What Is Love? (Limited Deluxe Edition)
Not yet reviewed.
'What Is Love? is the fruit of the past three years' work and an exciting new chapter for global hit makers Clean Bandit.
The follow-up to the band's two million-selling and UK Top 3 debut, 2014's New Eyes, What Is Love? is a home to Clean Bandit's inventive, eclectic multi-genre catalogue – a collection of gigantic upbeat mega-bops married with emotive lyricism.
A band that thrive on being a true collaborative endeavour, Clean Bandit command yet another brilliantly extensive list of blockbuster vocalists this time around: Zara Larsson, Marina, Luis Fonsi, Demi Lovato, Sean Paul, Anne-Marie, Ellie Goulding, KYLE, Big Boi, Tove Styrke, Stefflon Don, Craig David, Kirsten Joy, Rita Ora, Julia Michaels and ALMA. The deluxe edition will feature Yasmin Green, Charli XCX, Bhad Bhabie, DaVido, Love Ssega and Louisa Johnson.
The album – underpinned by the band's hit singles Rockabye ft. Anne-Marie & Sean Paul, Symphony ft. Zara Larsson, I Miss You ft. Julia Michaels, Tears ft. Louisa Johnson and Solo ft. Demi Lovato – was recorded across the globe and has been produced by the trio's long-standing producer, Mark Ralph (Years & Years), alongside Clean Bandit's very own, two-time Ivor Novello-winning Jack Patterson and Grace Chatto.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Music Genre Primary||Electronic|
- 1. Symphony (ft. Zara Larsson)
- 2. Baby (ft. Marina & Luis Fonsi)
- 3. Solo (ft. Demi Lovato)
- 4. Rockabye (ft. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie)
- 5. Mama (ft. Ellie Goulding)
- 6. Should've Known Better (ft. Anne-Marie)
- 7. Out At Night (ft. KYLE & Big Boi)
- 8. Last Goodbye (ft. Tove Styrke & Stefflon Don)
- 9. We Were Just Kids (ft. Craig David & Kirsten Joy)
- 10. Nowhere (ft. Rita Ora & KYLE)
- 11. I Miss You (ft. Julia Michaels)
- 12. In Us I Believe (ft. ALMA)
- 13. 24 Hours (ft. Yasmin Green)
- 14. Playboy Style (ft. Charli XCX & Bhad Bhabie)
- 15. Beautiful (ft. DaVido & Love Ssega)
- 16. Tears (ft. Louisa Johnson)