Coster Country: Take II
Not yet reviewed.
Golden Guitar winner Tracy Coster was born in the bush and raised on the road. Daughter of the legendary Stan Coster, she grew up performing as a vital part of her father's travelling show.
She knows first-hand the joys and hardships of life on the road.
Seventeen years of touring with her dad nonstop - we're talking right through the centre; all through the outback; mining towns; missions; pubs; clubs; schools, you name it they played it.
Towing caravans, changing tyres, loading in and setting up equipment were just some of her job descriptions. Five nights a week, ten months of the year she learned about paying her dues. One thing you can say about Coster, she is nothing if not determined.
Passionate about her heritage and the heritage of country music, she continues to take her music out to the people.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Music Genre Primary||Country|
- 1. Itching Feet
- 2. Freedom On The Road (Feat. Beccy Cole)
- 3. Song Of The Cobb & Co Twitch
- 4. Old Gilbert
- 5. Isa Rodeo
- 6. Old Rocking Horse (Feat. Jayne Coster Kelly)
- 7. Return Of The Stockman
- 8. How Could You Cause Me Such Pain
- 9. Whoa, Bullocks, Whoa (Feat. Glenn Jones)
- 10. When You're Short Of A Quid
- 11. Coley (Feat. Jeff Brown)
- 12. I'll Say No More
- 13. Richard Head (Feat. Chad Morgan)
- 14. Three Rivers Hotel
- 15. Cunnamulla Fella