A Fire In The Sky: Selected Career-Spanning Songs
Not yet reviewed.
Deep Purple stands alongside Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath as part of the Holy Trinity of British hard rock. The list of the band's classic songs is legion, and the influence it's had on successive generations of musicians is both enduring and remarkable.
In 2016, Deep Purple were inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame. Over a 50-year career, the band has sold over 100 million records.
'A Fire In The Sky' includes a selection of songs chosen from the 19 studio albums Deep Purple recorded between 1968 and 2013.
The single-disc version of A Fire In The Sky features 20 songs and focuses mainly on the band's singles. The heavy hitters are here of course - "Smoke On The Water" and "Highway Star" - but so are gems like "Perfect Strangers," the title track from the band's platinum-certified album from 1984, as well as "Hell To Pay," from 2013's Now What?!.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Label||Rhino / Warner|
|Music Genre||Metal / Hard Rock|
|Music Genre Primary||Metal|
- 1. Hell To Pay (Radio Edit)
- 2. Rapture Of The Deep
- 3. Sun Goes Down
- 4. Any Fule Kno That
- 5. Sometimes I Feel Like Screaming (Edit)
- 6. Bad Attitude (Radio Edit)
- 7. Knocking At Your Back Door (Single Edit)
- 8. Perfect Strangers (Single Edit)
- 9. You Keep On Moving (Single Edit)
- 10. Soldier Of Fortune
- 11. Burn (U.S. Single Edit)
- 12. Woman From Tokyo (Single Edit)
- 13. Highway Star (U.S. Single Edit)
- 14. Smoke On The Water (U.S. Single Edit)
- 15. Fireball
- 16. Strange Kind Of Woman
- 17. Child In Time (Part 1)
- 18. Speed King (U.S. Album Edit)
- 19. Black Night
- 20. Hush
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.