Dr Strangedub (Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Dub The Bomb)
Not yet reviewed.
New album comprises 8 new tracks and six radical reworks and remixes of tracks from "Addis to Omega" and is in the style of their Songlines award-winning third album "Dub Me Tender."
Featuring guest appearances from original member Sintayehu "Mimi" Zenebe and Tsedenia Gebremarkos as well as new live line-up members Robert Mitchell and Oli Saville + artists as diverse as A lmighty Dread, PJ Higgins, Mykaell S. Riley, Nahuel Tetro, Immodesty Blaize, Albert Kuvezin (of Yat Kha).
Solos from Orphy Robinson, Harry Brown, Ben Somers, Bob Dowell, Greg Huff and Neil Waters ... as well as Dubulah and Toby "Radar Station" Mills.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Label||Proper / Good Deeds Music|
|Music Genre Primary||Reggae|
- 1. Dr Strangedub (Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying & Dub The Bomb)
- 2. Whole Lotta Dub
- 3. Addis To Omega (Clubmix)
- 4. A World Without Dub
- 5. Keep On Rocking (Negusdub Mix)
- 6. Addicted To Dub
- 7. Tainted Dub (Brexitbus Mix)
- 8. Spy In The House Of Dub
- 9. Fight Back (Resistclubdub Mix)
- 10. Orpheus Underground (Dubadelic Mix)
- 11. Game Of Drones
- 12. Family Man (Radar Station Dub)
- 13. Nobody Dubs You When You're Down And Out
- 14. A Voice Has Power (ClubDub Mix)
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.