Band Played On, The - Music From The Titanic
Not yet reviewed.
The story of the sinking of the Titanic is legendary. Titanic enthusiasts are forever caught up in the romance of the story and the tragic events of that fateful night April 15, 1912. The story of how "The Band Played On" as the great vessel sank is as legendary as the sinking itself.
This collection of classical music and popular songs of the turn of the century is sure to delight both fans of the Titanic and music lovers everywhere. The album also features a bonus orchestral version of Celine Dion's smash hit from the film "Titanic" - My Heart Will Go On.
Vov Dylan was first recognized for his musical talents at 21 months old, when he had his first newspaper coverage.
Since then he has covered most areas of media and live entertainment, including international tours, movies, radio and television broadcasts, and countless live performances for public and private functions.
This wealth of experience has given Vov a solid understanding of an audience and how to deliver to them a tailor-made performance, which goes above and beyond expectations.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Music Genre Primary||Classical|
|Music Genre Secondary||Easy Listening|
- 1. White Star Line March
- 2. The Tales Of Hoffmann (Les Contes D'hoffmann): Intermezzo & Barcarole
- 3. Schubert Serenade (Through The Trees)
- 4. Let Me Call You Sweetheart
- 5. Alexander's Ragtime Band
- 6. Funiculi Funicula
- 7. The Beautiful Blue Danube
- 8. Galop Infernal (The Can Can)
- 9. Humoresque (With Swanee River)
- 10. Pavane
- 11. Salut D'amour (Liebesgruss) Op.12
- 12. Ave Maria (Meditation)
- 13. Nearer My God To Thee
- 14. My Heart Will Go On - Bonus Track (Love Theme From Titanic)
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.