Everything Is Recorded
Not yet reviewed.
Back in May, record producer and XL Recordings head Richard Russell introduced his new collaborative artist project, Everything Is Recorded.
With Russell at the helm, his west London studio "The Copper House" had become (and continues to be) a creative second home for a revolving cast of vocalists and musicians who passed through to write, record and share ideas, mixing traditional recording sessions with extended, uninhibited live jams.
Russell is renowned for his album production work for Bobby Womack, Damon Albarn, Ibeyi and Gil Scott-Heron among others.
"Russell's vision, it seems, is about the power of collaboration … a grand synthesis of XL's stylistic history" - New Yorker
"It's clear that something magical is happening in that studio right now" – Pigeons & Planes
Featuring colaborations from:
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Artist||EVERYTHING IS RECORDED|
|Label||XL Recordings / Remote Control|
|Music Genre Primary||Alternative|
- 1. Intro
- 2. Close But Not Quite (feat. Sampha)
- 3. She Said (feat. Obongjayar & Kamasi Washington)
- 4. Wet Looking Road (feat. Giggs)
- 5. Mountains of Gold (feat Sampha, Ibeyi, Wiki and Kamasi Washington)
- 6. Show Love (feat. Syd & Sampha)
- 7. Echoes In The Bone (feat. Rachel Zeffira)
- 8. Bloodshot Red Eyes (feat. Infinite & Green Gartside)
- 9. Cane (feat. Ibeyi)
- 10. Purify - Interlude (feat. Infinite & Peter Gabriel)
- 11. Be My Friend (feat. Infinite)
- 12. Everything Is Recorded (feat. Sampha & Owen Pallett)