In 2012, with only one single ("Sleepless") and one remix (Hermitude's "Hyperparadise") to his name, a young beatmaker called Flume was given an afternoon slot at Splendour In The Grass.
Flash forward four years, and Flume is back - this time as a multi-platinum selling, ARIA award-winning, sought-after collaborator (Lorde, Disclosure, Chet Faker, Vince Staples) and internationally recognised producer. Commercial success is one thing, but the best part? The music is really, really good.
A master of crafting complex, intelligent, original productions, 2016 sees Flume return to the spotlight with much-anticipated album 'Skin,' via Future Classic!
Lead single "Never Be Like You feat. Kai" roared to the top of the Australian singles charts (ARIA #1 double platinum single), and has become a genuine global hit.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Music Genre Primary||Electronic|
- 1. Helix
- 2. Never Be Like You feat. Kai
- 3. Lose It feat. Vic Mensa
- 4. Numb & Getting Colder feat. Kucka
- 5. Say It fest. Tove Lo
- 6. Wall Fuck
- 7. Pika
- 8. Smoke & Retribution feat. Vince Staples & Kucka
- 9. 3
- 10. When Everything Was New
- 11. You Know feat. Allan Kingdom & Raekwon
- 12. Take A Chance feat. Little Dragon
- 13. Innocence feat. AlunaGeorge
- 14. Like Water feat. MNDR
- 15. Free
- 16. Tiny Cities feat. Beck