Grainger (1000 Years of Classical Music, Vol 83)
Not yet reviewed.
Volume 83 Of ABC Classics 1000 Years Of Classical Music Project - Some Of The Most Iconic Works By Internationally Renowned Australian And Composer Percy Grainger!
As well as drawing inspiration from the folk tunes of the past, Percy Grainger was a true original, an innovator of extreme proportions – and Australia's first international pop star.
This album is part of 1000 Years of Classical Music – a series of 100 volumes charting the history of music to be released on ABC Classics.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Music Genre Primary||Classical|
- 1. Mock Morris
- 2. The Immovable 'Do' (The Ciphering 'C')
- 3. Molly on the Shore (Irish Reel)
- 4. Country Gardens
- 5. Scotch Strathspey and Reel
- 6. I'm Seventeen Come Sunday
- 7. Colonial Song
- 8. Handel in the Strand (Clog Dance)
- 9. The Nightingale and The Two Sisters
- 10. The Power of Rome and the Christian Heart
- 11. Brigg Fair
- 12. Early One Morning
- 13. Shallow Brown
- 14. Irish Tune from County Derry
- 15. Dreamery
- 16. Blithe Bells (Free Ramble on 'Sheep May Safely Graze' by JS Bach)
- 17. Shepherd's Hey (Morris Dance)