Drive (Gold Series)
Not yet reviewed.
Drive is the tenth studio album by American country music artist Alan Jackson.
Released in 2002 on Arista Nashville, the album produced Jackson's highest-debuting single on the Hot Country Songs charts in the number 1 hit, "Where Were You (When the World Stopped Turning)", a ballad written in response to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.
"Drive (For Daddy Gene)", "Work in Progress", and "That'd Be Alright" were also released as singles
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Music Genre Primary||Country|
- 1. Drive (For Daddy Gene)
- 2. A Little Bluer Than That
- 3. Bring On the Night
- 4. Work in Progress
- 5. The Sounds
- 6. Designated Drinker (A duet with George Strait)
- 7. Where Were You (When the World Stopped Turning)
- 8. That'd Be Alright
- 9. Once in a Lifetime Love
- 10. When Love Comes Around
- 11. I Slipped and Fell in Love
- 12. First Love
- 13. Where Were You (When the World Stopped Turning) (Live from the 35th Annual CMA Awards, spoken intro by Vince Gill)
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.