What I Do (Reissue)
Not yet reviewed.
What I Do is the twelfth studio album by American country music artist Alan Jackson.
It was first released on September 7, 2004, and produced four singles for Jackson on the Hot Country Songs charts: "Too Much of a Good Thing" and "Monday Morning Church," "The Talkin' Song Repair Blues" and "USA Today"
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Label||Arista / Sony|
|Music Genre Primary||Country|
- 1. Too Much of a Good Thing
- 2. Rainy Day in June
- 3. USA Today
- 4. If Love Was a River
- 5. If French Fries Were Fat Free
- 6. You Don't Have to Paint Me a Picture
- 7. There Ya Go
- 8. The Talkin' Song Repair Blues
- 9. Strong Enough
- 10. Monday Morning Church
- 11. Burnin' the Honky Tonks Down
- 12. To Do What I Do (live)
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.