String Quartets, The
The String Quartets is a new album by Ian Anderson and the Carducci Quartet featuring the classic songs of Jethro Tull, arranged and orchestrated by John O'Hara.
Anderson plays flute on the majority of the tracks, and even vocals occasionally throughout the album to provide his trademark sounds in the context of classical music traditions.
Anderson states that the album is "perfect for lazy, long sunny afternoons, crisp winter nights, weddings and funerals."
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Music Genre Primary||Pop & Rock|
- 1. In The Past (Living In The Past)
- 2. Sossity Waiting (Sossity: You're A Woman / Reasons For Waiting)
- 3. Bungle (Bungle In The Jungle)
- 4. We Used To Bach (We Used to Know / Bach Prelude C Major)
- 5. Farm, The Fourway (Farm on the Freeway)
- 6. Songs and Horses (Songs From The Wood / Heavy Horses)
- 7. Only The Giving (Wond'ring Around)
- 8. Loco (Locomotive Breath)
- 9. Pass The Bottle (A Christmas Song)
- 10. Velvet Gold (Velvet Green)
- 11. Ring Out These Bells (Ring Out, Solstice Bells)
- 12. Aquafugue (Aqualung)
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.