Double Sunrise, The
Not yet reviewed.
Informed from the romanticism and mythology of the South Pacific region and the Exotica musical genre, 'The Double Sunrise' sees The Bamboo's founder and guitarist Lance Ferguson once again don his Lanu guise for the first time since 2011's 'Her 12 Faces.'
The history of the South Seas, both real and imagined, seeps through 'The Double Sunrise.' It's also a place with a very personal connection to Ferguson, including a direct one through his grandfather, guitarist Bill Wolfgramm, one of the region's most important musical pioneers, as well as what was once the most beautiful and opulent aviation route in the world.
As on the 'Her 12 Faces,' Megan Washington contributes vocals and co-writes half the album. French chanteuse Melanie Pain (long-time vocalist with esteemed French electronica act Nouvelle Vague) contributes two tracks, and The Melbourne Samoan Choir make a soul stirring appearance on the track "Aranui."
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Music Genre||Alternative Pop|
|Music Genre Primary||Alternative|
|Music Genre Secondary||Pop & Rock|
- 1. Secret Order Of The Double Sunrise
- 2. Arrow Feat. Megan Washington
- 3. The Others Feat. Megan Washington
- 4. Tiny Dots
- 5. Fly Away Feat. Melanie Pain
- 6. Dragon Sun Feat. Megan Washington
- 7. Nightmarchers Feat. Megan Washington
- 8. Aranui
- 9. When Love Breaks Down Feat. Megan Washington
- 10. Menage A Trois Feat. Melanie Pain
- 11. The Kava Diary
- 12. Down Feat. Megan Washington