Hybrid Theory (20th Anniversary Expanded Reissue)
Not yet reviewed.
Released in October 2000, Linkin Park's groundbreaking debut album Hybrid Theory is a melting pot of heavy alternative rock, hip-hop and electronic flourishes that inspired a new genre of music and a generation of dedicated fans, who continue to be loyal followers of the band.
Additionally, the band's sound influenced many young bands who related to the intense and emotional musical style. Hybrid Theory was the best-selling album of 2001 in the US and has since exceeded 11 million album sales in the US, qualifying for the rare Billboard "Diamond" award.
Hybrid Theory's success was supported by intensive touring, and three successful singles: "One Step Closer," "Crawling," and "In The End." The band won their first Grammy Award for "Crawling" as Best Rock Performance.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Music Genre Primary||Metal|
CD1 - HYBRID THEORY
- 1. Papercut
- 2. One Step Closer
- 3. With You
- 4. Points Of Authority
- 5. Crawling
- 6. Runaway
- 7. By Myself
- 8. In The End
- 9. A Place For My Head
- 10. Forgotten
- 11. Cure For The Itch
- 12. Pushing Me Away
CD2 - B-SIDES & RARITIES
- 1. One Step Closer (Rock Mix)
- 2. It's Goin' Down (The X-ecutioners feat Mike Shinoda & Mr. Hahn)
- 3. Papercut (Live from the BBC)
- 4. In The End (Live BBC Radio One)
- 5. Points Of Authority (Live BBC Radio One)
- 6. High Voltage
- 7. Step Up (1999 Demo)
- 8. My December
- 9. A Place For My Head (Live at Docklands Arena, London)
- 10. Points Of Authority (Live at Docklands Arena, London)
- 11. Papercut (Live at Docklands Arena, London)
- 12. Buy Myself Remix (Marilyn Manson)
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.