One More For The Fans
Not yet reviewed.
With 14 studio albums, sales beyond 30 million worldwide and their beloved classic American rock anthem "Sweet Home Alabama" having over two million downloaded ringtones, Rock & Roll Hall of Famers Lynyrd Skynyrd continually tours, remains a cultural icon that appeals to all generations.
On one special night in November 2014, an extraordinary collection of artists came together at the historic Fox Theatre in Atlanta, GA to perform and celebrate the songs of Lynyrd Skynyrd, one of the most influential bands of our time. This unique concert event centred around performances by Lynyrd Skynyrd, including a special rendition of "Travelin' Man" with Johnny Van Zant singing along with an archival video of his late brother, Ronnie performing, as well as a rousing rendition of "Sweet Home Alabama" with Skynyrd inviting the entire star-studded line-up up on stage to perform alongside them.
'One More For The Fans' features performances by Lynyrd Skynyrd as well as music legends and young talent, culled from multiple genres including Classic Rock, Country and Americana with Gregg Allman, Trace Adkins, Alabama, Blackberry Smoke, Cheap Trick, Charlie Daniels, Peter Frampton, Gov't Mule, Warren Haynes, John Hiatt, Randy Houser, Jason Isbell, Jamey Johnson, Aaron Lewis, moe., O.A.R., Robert Randolph and Donnie Van Zant all coming together to perform songs from Lynyrd Skynyrd's extensive catalogue of music.
As part of the campaign to save the Fox Theatre from demolition, Lynyrd Skynyrd recorded their 1976 live album, 'One More From The Road,' at the landmark theatre.
Hearing all of these incredible musician perform Lynyrd Skynyrd classics surely makes this night unforgettable for both fans and Lynyrd Skynyrd themselves.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Label||earMUSIC / Sony|
|Music Genre Primary||Pop & Rock|
- 1. Whiskey Rock A Roller (performed by Randy Houser)
- 2. You Got That Right (performed by Robert Randolph & Jimmy Hall)
- 3. Saturday Night Special (performed by Aaron Lewis)
- 4. Working For MCA (performed by Blackberry Smoke)
- 5. Don't Ask Me No Questions (performed by O.A.R.)
- 6. Gimme Back My Bullets (performed by Cheap Trick)
- 7. The Ballad of Curtis Loew (performed by moe & John Hiatt)
- 8. Simple Man (performed by Gov't Mule)
- 9. That Smell (performed by Warren Haynes)
- 10. Four Walls of Raiford (performed by Jamey Johnson)
- 1. I Know A Little (performed by Jason Isbell)
- 2. Call Me The Breeze (performed by Peter Frampton)
- 3. What's Your Name (performed by Trace Adkins)
- 4. Down South Jukin' (performed by Charlie Daniels & Donnie Van Zant)
- 5. Gimme Three Steps (performed by Alabama)
- 6. Tuesday's Gone (performed by Gregg Allman)
- 7. Travelin' Man (performed by Lynyrd Skynyrd With Jonny and Ronnie – Ronnie on big screen)
- 8. Free Bird (performed by Lynyrd Skynyrd)
- 9. Sweet Home Alabama (performed by Lynyrd Skynyrd and the entire cast)
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.