Macklemore release his new solo album entitled GEMINI via Bendo LLC / ADA. This marks his first solo project since 2005’s The Language of My World and follows his two massive releases with producer Ryan Lewis: 2012’s multiple-GRAMMY award winning album The Heist and 2016’s This Unruly Mess I’ve Made.
Macklemore and Ryan Lewis have achieved four #1 ARIA singles over the course of both these albums, culminating in 21 platinum certifications between them while current single from GEMINI - Glorious (feat Skylar Grey) – has also just reached platinum sales and sits at a current high position of #2 on the ARIA chart.
In an interview with Zane Lowe on Beats 1, Macklemore stated: "I always try to get a different pallet of sounds and textures and vibes. This album, I was in a good place man... for the most part, if I'm in a happy place and life is good, that's going to be reflected in the music."
In addition to Skylar Grey and Lil Yachty, GEMINI features artists including Kesha, Migos rapper Offset, Downtown featured vocalist Eric Nally, and London’s rising neo-soul singer-songwriter Dan Caplen.
Outside of music, Macklemore was featured in an MTV special with President Obama about the opioid epidemic in America and was the first US citizen ever to participate in the Presidential Weekly Address.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Music Genre||Hip Hop|
|Music Genre Primary||Hip Hop / RNB|
- 1. Ain't Gonna Die Tonight - feat. Eric Nally
- 2. Glorious - feat. Skylar Grey
- 3. Marmalade - feat. Lil Yachty
- 4. Willy Wonka - feat. Offset
- 5. Intentions - feat. Dan Caplen
- 6. Good Old Days - feat. Kesha
- 7. Levitate - feat. Otieno Terry
- 8. Firebreather - feat. Reignwolf
- 9. How To Play the Flute - feat. King Draino
- 10. Ten Million
- 11. Over It - feat. Donna Missal
- 12. Zara - feat. Abir
- 13. Corner Store - feat. Dave B and Travis Thompson
- 14. Miracle - feat. Dan Caplen
- 15. Church - feat. Xperience
- 16. Excavate - feat. Saint Claire
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.