Wins & Losses
Not yet reviewed.
Multi-platinum selling rap superstar Meek Mill drops his new album, 'Wins & Losses,' out via Maybach Music Group/Atlantic Records!
'Wins & Losses' is the follow up to the Philadelphia native's critically acclaimed Gold-certified, chart topping sophomore album, 'Dreams Worth More Than Money' which debuted in the Top 5 of the Australian iTunes album chart, and most recently, DC4, released in late October, which features the single Litty (feat. Tory Lanez).
Meek Mill's latest mixtapes, Meekend Music and Meekend Music II, follow his US RIAA gold certified sophomore album, 'Dreams Worth More Than Money,' which debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 and Billboard's "Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums" and "Top Rap Albums" charts upon its 2015 release, holding that position for two weeks and spawning two RIAA platinum certified singles.
"'Wins & Losses' is my new album and I'm just breaking down the wins and losses of my life. It's all about what molded me into being Meek Mill today and the trials and tribulations of my life that made me bigger and better" - Meek Mill
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Label||Maybach Music Group / Atlantic|
|Music Genre||Rap / Hip Hop|
|Music Genre Primary||Urban & Hip Hop|
- 1. Wins & Losses
- 2. Heavy Heart
- 3. F*** That Check Up feat. Lil Uzi Vert
- 4. Whatever You Need feat. Chris Brown & Ty Dolla $ign
- 5. 1942 Flows
- 6. Issues
- 7. We Ball feat. Young Thug
- 8. These Scars feat. Future and Guordan Banks
- 9. Connect The Dots feat. Yo Gotti and Rick Ross
- 10. Fall Thru
- 11. Never Lose feat. Lihtz Kamraz
- 12. Glow Up
- 13. Young Black America feat. The-Dream
- 14. Open feat. Verse Simmonds
- 15. Ball Player feat. Quavo
- 16. Made It From Nothing feat. Teyana Taylor and Rick Ross
- 17. Price
Please try again.