I Have A Dream
Not yet reviewed.
Daniel O'Donnell's career has now spanned more than 30 years but he continues to delight fans around the world by his prolific recording and touring activities.
Earlier in 2016, Daniel O'Donnell became the first recording artist to chart an album for 29 consecutive years but he returns to confirm his place as one of the chart's most prolific and successful recording Artists.
Daniel's fans have always appreciated and constantly request more recordings from the 1970s, so this year's album, which features 20 of the biggest songs from that decade, will also receive profile with a section devoted to the album in his nationwide autumn concerts.
Featuring a variety of ballads, country and pop hits of the time, 'I Have A Dream' is set to continue Daniel's surge into the high end of the Albums Charts.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Label||Fanfare / Sony|
|Music Genre||Easy Listening|
|Music Genre Primary||Easy Listening|
- 1. Everything Is Beautiful
- 2. Never Ending Song of Love
- 3. Beautiful Sunday
- 4. Sweet Caroline
- 5. I Can See Clearly Now
- 6. Help Me Make It Through the Night
- 7. For the Good Times
- 8. Lucille
- 9. Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head
- 10. Top of the World (with Mary Duff)
- 11. Honey
- 12. The Most Beautiful Girl in the World
- 13. Can't Help Falling in Love
- 14. Spanish Eyes
- 15. You Needed Me
- 16. I Have a Dream
- 17. You're My Best Friend (with Mary Duff)
- 18. Knock Three Times
- 19. Living Next Door to Alice (Live)
- 20. Is This the Way to Amarillo