Anderson .Paak's 'Oxnard' (Aftermath Entertainment, exclusively distributed by 12 Tone Music), is a nod to the Southern California city where Anderson grew up.
The Grammy-nominated artist tapped Kendrick Lamar for his first single, 'Tints', produced by Anderson's mentor, Dr. Dre. Following on the heels of "Tints" is second single "Who R U?"
Said .Paak in an interview with US Rolling Stone "This is the album I dreamed of making in high school, when I was listening to [Jay-Z]'s The Blueprint, The Game's The Documentary, and [Kanye West's] The College Dropout."
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Label||Aftermath / 12 Tone Music|
|Music Genre Primary||Urban & Hip Hop|
- 1. The Chase (ft. Kadhja Bonet)
- 2. Headlow (ft. Norelle)
- 3. Tints (ft. Kendrick Lamar)
- 4. Who R U?
- 5. 6 Summers
- 6. Saviers Road
- 7. Smile / Petty
- 8. Mansa Musa (ft. Dr. Dre & Coca Sarai)
- 9. Brother's Keeper (ft. Pusha T)
- 10. Anywhere (ft. Snoop Dogg & the Last Artful, Dodgr)
- 11. Trippy (ft. J. Cole)
- 12. Cheers (ft. Q-Tip)
- 13. Sweet Chick (ft. BJ the Chicago Kid)
- 14. Left to Right