From Where I Stand
Danny Phegan is a well-known Albury identity and businessman with a big heart and enormous energy.
He is a farmer and family man; a horseman (and fellow 'Longrider' of the Long Riders Guild France - having ridden horse-back 5,500 km's across Australia); a publican; a published author; a popular singer/songwriter and now recording artist.
The single 'From Where I Stand' is the title track for the highly anticipated release of Danny's debut album.
There are 15 tracks in total on the album which include a handful of bonus covers, one of which was recorded with his band Longreach at a live performance. Danny Phegan is a larger than life character who typifies the image of a hard working all-rounder Aussie bloke.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Music Genre Primary||Country|
- 1. Inches
- 2. Thankful
- 3. Little Man
- 4. From Where I Stand (Extended Version)
- 5. Before Grog Got A Hold Of Me
- 6. Bent But Not Broken
- 7. The Three Parts Drunk 4Am After Hours Domestic Terminal Blues
- 8. What A Life (Feat. Matt Scullion)
- 9. I'D Be Over You
- 10. Arnhem Land Dreamin' Time
- 11. Better To Be Lucky
- 12. From Where I Stand (Radio Edit)
- 13. Mumma'S Don'T Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys
- 14. Settin' The Woods On Fire
- 15. Should'Ve Been A Cowboy / Run To Paradise
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.