These 5 dads from Utah began making music videos together for fun and their 'hobby' turned into a worldwide phenomenon.Their album features highly original classical/pop music mash-ups that brings classical music to legions of new listeners, including "Michael Meets Mozart," Michael being Michael Jackson; "Cello Wars," which was brought to life by a Star Wars-inspired light saber/cello bow video battle; "Peponi (Paradise)," an African styled version of Coldplay's "Paradise" and "Code Name Vivaldi," which blends a The Bourne Identity soundtrack riff with a similarly intense Vivaldi cello, its breathless video culminating on a flatcar on a high-speed train.The lead track, "Titanium/Pavane" mashes up French classical composer Gabriel Faure's "Pavane" with David Guetta's "Titanium" - The Piano Guys having previously lensed a lovely take on Guetta's "Without You."
Primary Format - Music
PIANO GUYS, THE
Music Genre Primary
1. Titanium / Pavane
2. Peponi (Paradise)
3. Code Name Vivaldi (Bourne Identity Soundtrack ("Main Titles") & Concerto for 2 celli, strings and continuo in G minor RV 531)
4. Beethoven's 5 Secrets/ Symphony No. 5
5. Over the Rainbow/Simple Gifts
6. Cello Wars
7. Arwen's Vigil
8. Moonlight/Moonlight Sonata/Beethoven's 7th Symphony - Movement 2 "Allegretto"
9. A Thousand Years
10. Michael Meets Mozart
11. The Cello Song / Unnaccompanied Cello Suite No. 1: Prelude
12. Rolling in the Deep / Theme from "Jupiter" (from "The Planets")
13. What Makes You Beautiful
Oops! We couldn't return reviews at the moment. Please try again.
This product goes with
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.