Elvis: NBC-TV Special
Not yet reviewed.
Elvis Presley re-established himself as The King of Rock and Roll with Elvis, the widely-seen "comeback special" broadcast on NBC at the end of 1968.
The show's many highlights included laid-back live performances recorded in the round before a small audience and featuring a powerful ensemble—including guitarist Scotty Moore and drummer D.J. Fontana, both part of Elvis' original, classic backing band.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Label||Legacy / Sony|
|Music Genre Primary||Pop & Rock|
|Music Genre Secondary||50s & 60s|
- 1. Medley: Trouble / Guitar Man
- 2. Medley: Lawdy, Miss Clawdy / Baby, What You Want Me to Do / Dialogue
- 3. Medley: Heartbreak Hotel / Hound Dog / All Shook Up / Can't Help Falling In Love / Jailhouse Rock / Don't Be Cruel / Blue Suede Shoes / Love Me Tender
- 4. Medley: Dialogue / Where Could I Go but to the Lord / Up Above My Head / Saved; Dialogue
- 5. Medley: Baby, What You Want Me to Do / That's All Right / Blue Christmas / One Night / Tiger Man / Trying to Get to You
- 6. Memories
- 7. Medley: Nothingville / Big Boss Man / Let Yourself Go / It Hurts Me / Guitar Man / Little Egypt / Trouble / Guitar Man
- 8. If I Can Dream
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.