Road To Hell The (2019 Remastered)
Not yet reviewed.
‘Road To Hell’ was released in October 1989 and is Rea's most successful studio album. It topped the UK album charts for three weeks and was certified six-times Platinum in the UK. The albums lead single ’Road To Hell (pt 2)’ is also Rea’s most successful song and has become synonymous with the singer. Again a hit across the world, it sold in its millions.
With a career spanning over 40 years and over 30 million album sales, Chris Rea’s distinctive husky-gravel vocal and incredible body of work has seen him become one of the most loved solo artists the UK have ever produced. A formidable songwriter, and still playing live to this day, he has released an incredible 24 studio albums, the most recent being ‘Road Songs for Lovers’ in 2017 which was met with huge critical and commercial acclaim.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Label||East West Records|
|Music Genre Primary||Pop & Rock|
CD 1 - Original Album
- 1. The Road To Hell (Part 1)
- 2. The Road To Hell (Part 11)
- 3. You Must Be Evil
- 4. Texas
- 5. Looking For A Rainbow
- 6. Your Warm And Tender Love
- 7. Daytona
- 8. Thats What They Always Say
- 9. I Just Wanna Be With You
- 10. Tell Me Theres A Heaven (6.00)
CD 2 - The Road To Hell Associated Recordings
- 1. He Should Know Better (B side)
- 2. Thats What They Always Say (Rainbow mix)
- 3. 1975
- 4. The Road To Hell (Parts 1 & 2)
- 5. Working On It (Live) (Live at Wembley Arena March 1990)
- 6. Let's Dance (Live at Wembley Arena March 1990
- 7. Daytona (live at the NEC, Birmingham November 1991 )
- 8. Working On It (extended mix Michael Brauer )
- 9. Josephine (from New Light Through Old Windows-Geffen Version)
- 10. Lets Dance (from New Light Through Old Windows)
- 11. You Must Be Evil (Live in Stuttgart 1991)
- 12. I Can Hear Youre Heatbeat (3.25) (from New Light Through Old Windows)
- 13. Working On It (from New Light Through Old Windows)
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.